InnerDialogue is the ability to listen to what is. This complete course develops the art and science of InnerListening– a process to develop quietness, silence, presence, companionship – in this way we may be visited by the Logos so that a true narrative can inform both practitioner and client.
InnerDialogue: the basic course (4 parts)
1] Introduction to kinesiology – a neurokinetic feedback system.
Fallacies, inaccuracies, foibles and misunderstanding of kinesiology. A complete course in the development of learning to use kinesiology as an accurate tool through the understanding of its fundamental inaccuracy.
2] Introduction to the proto-language or gesture based language that are called mudras / hand modes.
- Conversations in a non-verbal dialogue
- Dialogue – after Bohm
3] An introduction to the levels of emergent being – an ontological framework that emerged from Plotinus onwards. The human template model.
A hierarchical understanding of the human organism, the various niches – their function and nature. This is both an amalgam and further development of the philosophical ontological classification known as the Great Chain of Being.
4] The implicit recognition of the disorganization of the human organism based upon dialogue to ascertain the root cause that create or initiate ‘accidents’, misplacement, usurption and foreign dominance of niche. The distortion of each level of being, or the human qualities that are in their wrong place or relationship.
InnerDialogue provides for all of these criteria.You will learn how to dialogue with another human being to enable the story to emerge that caused the organizational capacity of the organism to be altered.
- You will learn to address different aspects of the organism to help reorganize the various elements so that they are able to support the whole being.
- You will be taken further into the levels of emergent being and be given mudras which directly address the many elements within each level.
- The four modules will cover the genetic, physiological, instinctual and psychological] niches and the relavent mudras / modes that allow dialogue with this realm and aspect of the human being.
- Material:Somatic or base level – genetic inheritance, feng shui, aggressive energy, miasma, somatic aspects of our structure [chakras, plexi, tissues, organs, body parts],
- Vegetal: Autonomic or metabolic system – forms of nourishment, adaptation, chakras and plexi, aspects of functional qi/chi.
- Animal: Instincts, drive and survival mechanisms – habits, addictions, neural pathways, sexuality.
- Human: our psyche and potential – ancestral resources, burdens, beliefs, curses and psychological patterns.
- Noble: Inspiration and love for a Greater reality other than self – the misuse of the mind – material spiritualism, the nafs (dominant passions), thoughts that fly: to the underworld, into fantasy, uncharted territory, illusion and delusion.
Sophisticated therapeutic protocols will also be added which will augment those techniques that may already be used by practitioners – TCM techniques as in Qi-in a rhythm [acupatches, needling, pressure points], massage, Cranial Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and those found within the OK module in Allergy –from symptom to Source protocols. These particular protocols also include a comprehensive set of resonances and attendant mudras which add a homeopathic-like or resonance protocol to augment change at the material resonant level.