Foundational Intro Course in Kinesiology and mudras
This three-day Foundational Course, 22-24 August, in Ufa, Russia is a pre-requisite to enter into the body of work called InnerDialogue.
This class utilizes the Ontological Kinesiological process through kinesiology [muscle testing] and mudras [a proto-language] to gain understanding of why or what forces internally or externally affect the human self, in its myriad aspects – whether it be in the fluid matrix of the body, meridian system and the flow of Qi or the physiological cascade system in allergic response, or in our psychological make-up. [see more]
This Foundational Course will be taught by
Evstafi Khiski (Евстафий Хизский)
- The basic ontological premise or philosophy,
- Religious and spiritual traditions that create the foundation of the work (developed by Solihin and Alicia Thom).
- Experience the basic building blocks that create us and our phenomenal world, influence our purpose, wellbeing, relationships and health.
- The use of mudras–their meaning and therapeutic content
- The ability to allow a narrative to emerge from the client, which is the basis of therapeutic facilitation.
- Use of specific therapeutic modality to facilitate change.
- You will begin to experience and understand what we call the ‘life forces’, which are the cornerstone of this work.
Evstafi’s task is to help educate and provide a framework of understanding that will help students differentiate the various life forces that act within us and around us, as well as those deemed to be Higher or Spiritual.
You will be given the relatively short history of kinesiology (as in applied kinesiology developed from Dr Goodheart’s initial discovery of binary muscle function (on and off) in the early 1970′s. This approach was built upon the Drs Kendall methodologies from the 1930′s who taught very precise functional assessment of individual muscles. You will be brought to our present understanding of the complexities of this neurosomatic display through the application of our precise protocol(s) called ontological kinesiology. You will be introduced to a gesture-driven language called hand modes or, using the original Sanskrit, mudras.
You will be given the opportunity to learn how ontological kinesiology coupled with placing mudras into the hands of your client can elicit a dialogue. This dialogue which is a deep intimate conversation from the interior and the inner Self of the human, allows the client to unearth a narrative initially through the non-verbal protocol, but voiced by the practitioner as you interpret their dialogue.
This short 3 day introductory course will give you basic tenets to begin to work simply and yet efficiently with a small number of important mudras, which will help elicit a dialogue from the client, giving you both a generalized picture of what lies under their present state, condition, situation or need.
The workshop will prepare you for any of the series that unfold the vast array of knowledge developed as InnerDialogue.