Healing the Family Tree
Each of us carry in our structural bodies our history
We live our lives constantly echoing familial patterns of creativity, choice, health, addictions. Many varied nuances of our forebears peek through at us, in our mannerisms, voices, the way we walk, talk and remember, not withstanding how we love, interact and engage in life. Ancestors are the common link of all humanity. The fabric of our being is a rich tapestry woven from the threads of their life experiences. But apart from the heirlooms that have been passed down over generations, many of us are unaware of the abundant resources that our ancestors have bequeathed to us. Their cultural and spiritual heritages, achievements and struggles, strengths, weaknesses, joys and sorrows all shape and color who we are. Embracing our lineage enables us to differentiate between those traits and patterns that serve us as resources and those that can be restrictive or limiting. By healing our family tree, we connect the past and present so that we can move forward into the future, supported by and aligned with the Great Life.
- Explore how your ancestry influences you
- Learn how to use five essential human qualities to undersanding your past
- Discover the ancestral archetypes that shape and define who you are
- Gain a practical understanding of why you may adopt unproductive habits,
- Understand why you may form unfruitful relationships or feel emotionally stagnant
- Recognize the rich resources you contain that connect you with your own identity
Pre-requisite: Participants are asked to read Being Human: Exploring the forces that shape us and awaken an inner life – by Solihin and Alicia Thom and Alexandra ter Horst
Their book, is available through this site on line, at Amazon.com or at good bookshops everywhere. Click here to read more about the Being Human Book.