Foundational Introductory Course–with Kinesiology and mudras
This is a 1-day introductory course in InnerDialogue.
It is a pre-requisite to the major body of the work InnerDialogue.
Ontological Kinesiology [muscle testing] and mudras [a proto-language] give you a language that is non-verbal. This approach allows the practitioner to address the client in a relatively silent way so that a narrative can be pulled up that doesn’t really get changed by errant human thought. However, the work is anything BUT silent, in that you will learn to ask, and continually ask the question why?
This initial workshop will begin the process of revealing a cogent and (relatively) precise narrative–the client’s own. It will help both to explain and facilitate changes to those factors that may cause ill health and deter wellbeing.
This Foundational Course will be taught by:
- Miami Shores, Florida.
- Further Information: https://goo.gl/2ScGsn
- Contact for further details: www.innerhumanlife.com
- Email: email@example.com
A very basic ontological premise or philosophy:
- An overview of the religious and spiritual traditions that create the foundation of the work (developed by Solihin and Alicia Thom).
- Experience the basic building blocks that create us and our phenomenal world, and influence our purpose, well-being, relationships, and health. An ontological perspective.
- The use of several mudras–their meaning and therapeutic content
- The ability to allow a narrative to emerge from the client, is the basis of therapeutic facilitation.
- Use of specific and concise therapeutic modalities to facilitate change.
- You will begin to experience and understand what we call the ‘life forces’, which are the cornerstone of this work.
David’s task is to help educate and provide a framework of understanding that will help students differentiate the various life forces that act within us and around us, as well as those deemed to be Higher or Spiritual.
You will be given a relatively short history of kinesiology. Kinesiology developed from a Dr. George Goodheart’s initial discovery of binary muscle function (muscles turn ‘on and off’) in the early 1970s. This approach was built upon Drs Kendall’s methodologies from the 1930s and taught very precise functional assessment of individual muscles. You will be brought to our present understanding of the complexities of this neurosomatic display through the application of a precise protocol(s) called ontological kinesiology. You will be introduced to a gesture-driven language called hand modes or, using the original Sanskrit, mudras.
You will learn how ontological kinesiology coupled with placing mudras into the hands of your client can elicit a dialogue. This dialogue which is a deep intimate conversation between the interior and the inner Self of the human, allows the client to unearth a narrative initially through the non-verbal protocol, but voiced by the practitioner as they interpret your narrative.
This initial 1-day introductory course will give you basic tenets to begin to work simply and yet efficiently, with a small number of important mudras, which will help elicit a dialogue from the client, giving you both a generalized picture of what lies under their present state, condition, situation or need.
The workshop will prepare you for any of the series that unfold the vast array of knowledge developed as InnerDialogue.